Sunday, July 7, 2013

YWIC Camp Day 1

YWIC camp Day 1

        Today at camp i was able to meet all the girls, it is a small camp since almost everyone is from out of town. There is girls from Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Los Alamos they all get to stay in the dorms which seems exciting. At camp i became friends with Jade, she is from Santa  Fe and is going to be sophomore. I enjoyed the day a lot we ate a The Game which has delicious food.

        Well to tell you a little about me my name is Sofia Bali I am 15 years old and am going to be a senior (possibly junior depends on credits). I am living in Las Cruces going to Centennial High School. I love running so sports that i'm in are Track and Cross country and i say everyone should do these because all you need to run is dedication (and a pair of running shoes). The first day of instruction was a lot of fun. Our instructors are awesome they look like they're really enjoying what they are doing which makes it fun for us. The core concepts was long but covered all the material very well and prepared us for a fun Jeopardy game. I was in a team with the twins and Dasha and we won so it was a lot of fun. We also had to make a poster presenting one topic from the core concepts, I was on a team with Jade and our topic was Conditional Statements & Loops, we had to pick a team name so we called ourselves the Froggies. We voted for the best poster and we will find out who wins on sunday so i can't wait.

Looking forward to tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment